The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

From Elder S. Goff - "CHANGES"

last pic with elder botello

  Well this week has gone by fast. It was great talking to the whole fam last night. I was up waiting for Glen to call and finally got into bed thinking he wasn’t going to call but he did and I was happy to hear from him along with Garrett. He sounds like a little punk from what Glen says but says he is a ton of fun as well. It was great talking to everyone and it will be the last time that I talk over the phone in the mish. I really can’t believe that the time has past so fast.
  My comp just got here into town and I'm really excited for this change I get along really well with him and we are going to get a lot done I think. My comps name is elder Dominguez. He is from sanora México and has 15 months is the mish and he says he is still just a baby in the mish.
  This past week we had a baptism of lupita she was golden and is ready to help this place grow even more. She bore her testimony after she got out of the water and it was really special. We are hoping to find a few more just like her this week. Well fam I love you guys but idk what to say because I talked to yall yesterday but i love you and to take care.

Love Elder Sawyer Garrett Goff

A talent that no one knew I had

Me with a future missionary

 The newest member of Barrio Monterry

la zona mante 

lucha libre

los vatos

Current Area: Mante, Mexico
Current Companion: Elder Botello to Elder Dominguez

No comments: