The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Monday, September 12, 2011

From Elder S. Goff - "The last time Elder Sawyer Garrett Goff will write"

  Hey everyone, well the feelings that I have are pretty hard to explain. It still feels like I'm just having changes on Thursday it really hasn’t hit me yet I don’t think that I’m out of here. My comp Elder Dominguez took off this morning to his new area and there are 2 more that are going to be getting here later today and I will have to teach them the area all day on Tuesday cause on Wednesday I have to be in the bus on my way to Tampico for my last interview to go to the temple and stay with Pres Call. We really didn’t think my comp was going to get changed but its ok I guess. The 2 new elders that are coming up here in our places are really good workers so it will be ok. I’m leaving the area in good hands.
  I've been thinking about what I would write to yall this last week of the mission and well more than anything, I’m grateful for the support that everyone has given me. What a great blessing it has been to be here and serve The Lord in his work. It’s not been easy but it sure has been worth it. I know that it was the thing that I needed to do and it has helped me see the direction that I want to go in my life. I love you all and I’m excited to see yall this week. I'll be getting in at 7 10 pm in the St. George airport but we will have plenty of time to all talk later when I’m there :) love you guys cant wait to see you.

Love Elder Sawyer Garrett Goff

Current Area: Mante, Mexico
Current Companion: Elder Dominguez

No comments: