The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Monday, July 18, 2011

From Elder S. Goff - "No Mucho"

  Well the work is going pretty slow these days it makes me pretty sad because I want to work as hard as I can till the last day. It’s been raining off and on which really sucks cause it makes everything muddy and even more humid than it usually is. I think that I'll be out of this area at the end of this change which is in 2 weeks and that is when my gen goes home and I'll become the missionary with the most time in the whole mission. I want to leave this area doing better than when I got here. We really aren’t getting any support right now from the members which is sad but we really are working super hard. The people have gotten to be even less receptive. They will answer the door and look at us and we will start to talk and they will just close it on us as we are talking. We are doing well though. We are always having a good time no matter what me and elder Dominguez.
  This week one of the recent converts that we baptized last change had her baby. That was pretty exciting. Me and my comp are the god fathers of the baby too. It’s her 4th kid and she is only a day younger than me.  She had twins when she was 16 and another little girl a couple years later and now her last baby and she is only 21. It’s pretty crazy but she is a really great person. We are trying to get her mom to get in the water but she is living with a guy and doesn’t want to get married but we were able to put a baptism date with the brother of her for the end of this month so that should be pretty fun. Other than him we don’t have much going on. We have another couple we are teaching and that come to church but aren’t married so they can’t get wet yet and well they don’t want to get married either so that’s a problem. Our program that we are doing with the members is going alright.  We haven’t had it work out yet but I know it will hit one of the members in a good way and get them excited to work with us.
  Well I love you all. Say your prayers and read the good books.
Love Elder Sawyer Goff





Current Area: Mante, Mexico
Current Companion: Elder Dominguez

No comments: