The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

From Elder S. Goff - "Hey Fam"

"Baptism #1 of this change Jose Manuel"
 
  So today is change day but me and comp are staying the same so we were just trying to get everything in order for our zone and get everyone sent off in the right buses this morning and put other elders together to wait for their comps to get here. It’s been a good day but a little hectic. Its always nice on p day when I don’t have changes cause that means I get a longer p day.:) We wont have district meeting today cause of changes so our p day is extended till 6 in place of 3 30. wooo whooo. I'm really excited to stay with my comp another change. We will be able to get a lot done I think and then my last change I think I’ll just be a normal missionary somewhere without responsibilities as a leader.
  Me and my comp have been working really hard to have a baptism every week here in our ward and it’s been going really great.. it’s been awesome to tell the truth. Yesterday was the forth week consecutive that we have had a baptism. We had a goal to have 5 this change and we had 6 so it’s been really awesome and I’m super excited to have another change with Elder Dominguez. We work really well together.
  Yesterday for my birthday what we did was the baptism of Angel. At our food the hna had a cake and we ate that with her and her son so that was really nice but other than that we didn’t do anything. We had fun and it was a good day but nothing too special. There is a guy from our ward who was going to take us fishing today for my birthday but he ended up not calling us yesterday to put everything together so oh well.. I guess maybe another day but it doesn’t matter.
  Everything is going great here. I love you all and hope all is well

Love Elder Sawyer Goff

"Baptism #2 Giel baptism by his grandfather the patriarch of our stake"

"Baptism #3, 4, and 5 Elder Goff, Fidel, Jose Aviles, Karen, and Elder Dominguez (1st time in white with one of my comps)"

"Baptism #6 Elder Goff, Angel, And Elder Dominguez (in white the day of my 21st birthday)"

"Us with mama mague for breakfast before doing service"

"José Aviles with us after cleaning the church and getting things set up for the baptism of angel the next day"

Our new comps :)
Current Area: Mante, Mexico
Current Companion: Elder Dominguez

No comments: