The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Monday, August 22, 2011

From Elder S. Goff - "week of upsets, well somewhat"

Last district meeting with Elder Rindlishbacher

  Hello world
Well this past weeks was full of great stories. Last Monday as we were leaving the internet I got a phone call from one of our district leaders telling me that pres had just called him and that he would be having changes. It was my buddy elder rindlishbacher. I was kind of sad but he told me that he was going to be lone leader so I was stocked for that. I know he would be made zone leader soon but I didn’t think it would happen during the change. It happened because another zone leader here in the mish got a skin infection and cant be out in the sun so he got moving to work in the offices and my buddy bacher got moved in his place. He left Tuesday morning and his comp elder Mejia came with me and my comp during the day to wait for his new comp to get here. we went to our house to study after his comp left and well I made me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and I thought I would be nice and make my buddy Mejia one as well. I asked him if he would be ok eating it because he is allergic to a lot of things and he told me that there wasn’t a problem so I was like ok great so he ate it but after about an hour he was freaking out. hives started to come out and he was itching all over the place so we took off once again to the hospital like we did the last time it happened and well they said it wasn’t as bad as the last time that we didn’t give it enough time to work more on him as last time so instead of giving him an IV they just gave him a couple shots in his bum one on each side haha. for the rest of the day he couldn’t sit down and he was walking funny I felt bad cause we know it was the sandwich I gave to him but he said it was ok that he could eat it.
  We had a combined zone conference this week in valles and it went really well. President call mainly talked to us about planning and how important it is. I got to see a few of my comps and buddies that I will never see again but it was cool. hna Call during her talk had me and the other 2 elders that wont be here for the next conference stand up and she started to cry and talked about the example we have giving for that passed 2 years. It made me feel really good hna Call is an angel. On the way to valles and back I sat by elder vandehyden who is from no other then the famous city of Green Bay. he came in place of elder bacher and I talked to him and had a good time there weren’t enough seats in the bus so I sat with him and his comp in their sets wasn’t to comfortable but it was ok.
  we had a very sad experience happen this week as well we stopped by our apartment on Saturday to get a drink some more book and go the bathroom we were maybe inside the house 30 minutes. We left our bikes outside our apartment door and when we left they were no where to be found once again. It made us both pretty mad but oh well I guess. it was our fault that we left them there but it was inside our building where we always put them but someone was waiting for us to do it again and the took off with them.
  Things here are still going kind of slow I'm not to sure if it Satan trying to pull me down or if its god trying to make me stronger or a combination of the 2 but I'm giving it all I can we had some great lessons this week and put some baptism dates with people but no one ended up getting to church it made me sad but no matter what ill just keep giving it my all till I'm done. I love the mission.
  Well last of all I just wanted to say congrats to tiff. Love ya sis and I'm excited that you’re going to have a baby. I know that you and Jason have got to be pretty happy for that.

Love you guys take care
Elder Sawyer Goff

The day I almost killed Elder Mejia

 Elder botello in zone conference with zona valles

Elder Bante zone leader of valles last time I will see him in the mission

Waiting for the bus in valles

In the house of Elder Hoffman and Acosta
Current Area: Mante, Mexico
Current Companion: Elder Dominguez

No comments: