The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

From Elder A. Goff - "Daina got her answer."


Hey Family, Friends, Loved ones, and the rest of the world.

It's me, Elder Austin Gene Goff of the Montana Billings Mission reporting on my 2nd week of my 16th transfer. It was a good week, just like many other weeks I have had on my mission. Elder Heywood and I pretty much had zero P-day last week. We were so busy her in the office. It kind of drives me crazy being in here all p-day. Probably because I know it's our only day to play ball with everyone and I love playing. I just want to go play and when I don't get to I just feel very fidgety. Like I need to go run and jump. Last week we got to go play for a total of 30 minutes at the end of the day then we had to get dressed and go to dinner...and that was our p-day. That's one thing that really stinks about being assistant. Sunday night we are always up late taking numbers from all the zone leaders and making a report for President Gardner. Then Monday we finish it up and end up doing a lot of other things too. Oh well.. Part of the call I guess. President did tell me I wouldn't have a p-day most of the time.

We taught Daina this last week again. The 15 year old that is a foster child to the Newby's. We have been patient in teaching her and helping her to understand the spirit and the answers she gets. She has read and prayed a lot, but this time she said at the end of our lesson that she has gotten her answer. :) It was neat to hear her say that. So next time we go over we will set a date for her to be baptized. Hopefully it will get to happen before Elder Heywood goes home.

Elder Heywood and I were tipped off about a cowboy hat sale at a Ranch Supply store this week. So we hopped in our car and went to the supply store and each bought a $50 cowboy hat for $25 bucks! :) Now we will both be wearing Cowboy hats off of the plane. :) We will look so good haha.

So now about when I get home. I have thought a lot about what I'm going to do..Well I guess as much as I have time to think about something other than my responsibilities now. I was wondering about going back down with Glen maybe. I wanted to ask Glen about working for Alex again. Or if that is even an option. I have thought about working for VitaMix. Preston's dad has worked for them forever. Booker and Chris are both working for Vitamix right now and are living in California. Preston has been asking me if I want to do that. I really don't know what I want to do..But I feel like I really do need to have a plan. I don't want to be idle when I get home. I want to get going pretty quick.

I'm still waiting to hear back from BYUI, but I just feeling so incredibly torn. I don't know what to choose. I have prayed and I feel like I need to make a decision and then ask if it's right. I would love to go to all of those schools to be honest. :/ But that's just not going to happen. I'll figure it out. Sorry my e-mails have lacked detail. I always feel so rushed lately. I love you all.

Love Elder Austy







Current Area: Billings, Montana
Current Companion: Elder Heywood

No comments: