The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Monday, February 21, 2011

From Elder S. Goff - "Hola Fam"


  Alrighty then so this week went really well to start off a change I really enjoyed this past week. I really get along with my comp great. We are working super hard together and I feel like we will have the ability to help a lot of people out that we find. I already have felt like there is a better spirit with us and I think the other people can tell as well the members and our IVN. I'm really excited to get some work done with my new buddy. It’s great because I feel like he is just a friend that I’m doing missionary work with not a companion and nothing more. We have fun together but we work super hard too.}
  Today we went up to the top of the mountain here in Victoria once again and it went pretty good. As we were walking I was talking to one of my buddies, elder lundstum and well we were saying that climbing that thing is a lot like the mish. like the first part is super tough but after awhile you get used to it and you keep moving, you get to enjoy yourself for awhile and then you get to the top and you have to turn around and make your way back down but going back down isn't so easy. the rocks are still all over the place and things are still going to be tough on occasion but if you are always watching out and trying to learn and stay in shape (spiritual) then you will be able to make it to the bottom with out stopping and a lot easier.
  Right now in our area we are trying to look for every member that we have on the list and see what’s going on with then. My comp and I both have a great desire to help this place change but we understand that we can’t do it alone we need to work with the members we have and continue to show them all that we love them. Things are going well and I am enjoying myself.
  I really think that I am getting worse and worse at English. I think my letters always suck pretty bad and I see ones that Austin sends and then I know that mine suck super bad haha I think I was better at the whole writing thing at the first part of the mission than now but I’m trying. I love you all and hope everything is great. Congrats to (GOO) Magoon who is the newest 145 state champ I thought that was pretty awesome what a stud.

love yall
Elder Goff




Current Area: Victoria City, Mexico
Current Companion: Elder Vela

No comments: