The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Monday, February 7, 2011

From Elder S. Goff - "How bout the Pack!!!"


Well first off I have to say something about those green bay packers that I'm so happy about I’m sure that uncle dale is feeling the same happiness that I am. I will for sure have to find and watch that game afterwards.

This week went really good but it was super cold and that really wasn’t that fun we got to 3 degrees below in Celsius. It was super bad I didn’t enjoy it at all. we had a lot of citas this week to go to but hardly anyone was ever home when we went so we ended up just looking for more knocking on doors and that really wasn’t that fun it sucked but oh well. We are trying super hard to keep going and have a good time. This is the last week of the change so Saturday night I will find out if I’m leaving or if I’m out of here. I really don’t know what will happen because I have had 6 months in my 1st 2 areas and if I have another change hear it will be 6 months as well so I guess well see if we keep the pattern going.

I’m not sure if I have told everyone about a man named Eduardo here that we are teaching that we found threw revelation. well we found him cause one night we were hitting on doors and I had a store pop into my mind and I knew I had seen it before but had never entered in it well my comp asked what we were going to do and I say lets go to a store and he was like why and I said I don’t know. we walked a couple blocks and I saw the store I had seen in my mind and outside the store was a man and as we got closer I could tell it was the one I had in my head as well so we enter like normal to buy a bottle of water and then I started to talk to the man as well and turned out that he isn’t part of any church but wants to learn and well we have been teaching him a couple weeks now and this week he excepted a baptism date. I’m really excited for him. I know we were guided to him and it was great that we found him.

Not too much is happening here but we are staying busy and trying to enjoy everything that comes our way including the crazy weather.

the lord is blessing me and the things that are important to me as you all can see cause my packers won I just gotta keep working hard and maybe even bigger things will happen =) I love you all and hope yall have a great week.




Current Area: Victoria City, Mexico
Current Companion: Elder Olvera

No comments: