The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

From Elder S. Goff - "Sorry for being late :)"


Hello everyone,

So I'm sorry that I didn’t write anything yesterday I got on for a minute but then some elders came over and wanted me to cut their hair because I did such a great job on mine awhile back. As you can see in the pictures I’m becoming a pro. I even have another elder that wants his done next week so well see how that goes. I’m thinking about starting to charge for them taking time out of my p days. Nah I wouldn’t charge anyone for having the chance to make them look servants of the lord :)

Well this week was alright we had an activity in the ward that I and my comp have been planning for like 3 week on Sunday but only like 2 families and some other people showed up. My comp was pretty down for that but I was trying to keep hope in him. we had an activity when I was with alderete and no one showed up not one member so its really getting better here and I hope it keeps going in that direction. We are going to plan something else we aren’t sure what yet but we will think of something. We are trying to get the ward more united.

For one day this week the comp of elder heppler came with us. He had less than a week here in México when he was with us and it was great. His name is elder Hendricks he is from mesa AZ. he reminds me a ton of myself when I got here but he is coming along he is a great guy. We had some fun being together the day we were.

This week is the huge party for our stake for the Independence Day here in México. It’s going to be so much fun and I'll be sure to take a bunch of awesome pictures to send home. Me and heppler have got some good stuff planned of what were going to do and I’m stocked for it.

We also had a family night this last week with a member and his wife. his wife isn’t a member and she use to not want anything to do with the church but we went over and talked about the atonement with them and something changed is what her husband told us at church on Sunday. (its the same couple that bought me a birthday cake on my birthday) he said that he was talking to her about her getting baptized and she said maybe after learning a little more. He said before when he would try to talk to her about it she would always just say she didn’t want anything. Well she ended up at church on Sunday and we are planning on doing another family night later on this week.

Everything else is pretty much the same as always. I’m buying me some new shoes today and this week is going to be a ton of fun with this party we are going to.

I love you all and hope all is well.

Lotta love,

E, Garrett Goff


Current Area: Down Town Tampico, Mexico - Unidad
Current Companion: Elder Salazar

No comments: