The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

From Elder S. Goff -


Hello

Well this week went well. Elder Tec and I have 4 baptism dates for the 25th of December. 2 are for sure and 2 and maybes but we will work with the 2 who aren’t sure to show them its something good. that means I’m going to be busy getting things ready that day and I guess I wont be able to talk to you guys to much oh well haha jk ill figure something out.:) I’m really excited things are going well. It’s getting cold and not fun. The cold here is different then back home. I feel like it is worse here. Everyone thinks that every where on the other side of the boarder get like 30 feet of snow everyday. They hear Nevada and think my house is covered in snow. I always have to explain to them its not like the in my house it snows more north of my house but then again sometimes I'm just like yeah there is a TON of snow in my house cause that’s what they all think. We went ice skating today in down town they put up an ice rink and its free so we went to try it out my comp couldn’t really do it at all but it was fun. he gave up fast and didn’t want to try anymore cause he was falling so much I thought it was great I loved watching him gave me a good laugh. I saved a few lives as we were doing it that would be going by and just about ready to eat it and I grabbed them. It was a lot of fun I thought more elders were going to show up but it was just me and my comp so it was alright. This week we have to find some golden people if we really want to complete our goal of 8 baptisms in this month. We will be working our butts off to do it that’s for sure. Not too may people give us a time of day around this time of the year but the ones that do usually progress

Great so I’m excited. I love you all and hope everything is going great.
Con Amor ELDER S GOFF

GOFF-DROP





Current Area: Victoria City, Mexico
Current Companion: Elder Tec

No comments: