The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

From Elder S. Goff - "Hello Everyone"

Elder Goff has Bunker relatives so he wanted to take this pic :)

Well, this week went pretty good elder Tec and I were able to have a baptism so we were happy about that. the girls name is Joana her husband is a member but has been less active. He is a great guy but he have some bad habits that he is trying to leave behind but it’s tough for him. he really wants to get sealed to his wife in the temple someday but he needs to straighten up a little bit before that happens. We are trying to help him out but it has to be his desire to change not ours. Joana is going to be a great member and I think she will help her husband out. Her husband (nestor) shared his testimony in the baptism and it was awesome. The spirit was so strong and I could tell he really knows it’s the truth but Satan is pretty strong and has ahold of him still.

We spent a lot of this week hitting doors looking for people. We dropped a lot on the inv that we had and are now looking for new ones.  It’s kind of tough because we really aren’t finding anything but we are trying.  Hna. lupita the Fam. Villanueva that we have been working with for some time are doing great as well. We went by there house Saturday to invite them to the baptism and to say hi as well. we got to talking and hna lupita dijo that she had been wanting to talk to us and told us to sit down. she was like what are the questions that they ask you before you get baptized. I was like well we can good over then with you if you want to know them. I read each one of them to her and she answered then all great. at the end I was like hna do you want to get baptized? she was like yes!!! I was so happy when she said then cause really I have never loved a family or a person in the mission as much as I love this family. I was so happy she wants to be baptized. we didnt put a date with her cause she wants to buy a white dress first for it but I'm thinking it might be Christmas day that she gets in the water. that would be so great if we did. everything is going great here me and Tec are loving life trying to do our best to keep on going. we went to the Christmas devotional last night and I was superexcited to show all the elders my aunt but I never saw her so they all think I’m a liar ): ni modo.

Well, I love you all and hope that everything is going great.

LOVE ELDER S GOFF

Pictures - (the bunker bar) those pioneers went all over the place didn’t they?? (I was so excited when I saw it I just had to take a picture.

And the, baptism of Joana in the pic is Me, Nestor (su esoso) Joana, Elder Tec (my 2nd born), the dad of Nestor, and the brother of Nestor.


Current Area: Victoria City, Mexico
Current Companion: Elder Tec

No comments: