The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

From Elder S. Goff -"Christmas"

So, Christmas went really well.  It was cool to be able to talk to everyone I was really happy that I got to talk for a little bit on the 24th as well to a little more family. The work was really slow this past week but it was still good. I enjoyed the time I spent with some inv on the 24th and hanging out with the ZL on the 25th for awhile. It was way cool talking to Austin as well on the 25th he sounds just like Glen. It had just about been 20 months that I had talked to him. We talked for about 50 min or so but it was great. It made me even more excited talking to everyone to go out and work even harder.

We had an appointment last night with a guy named Joel that will be baptized on the 31 on this month. He thinks it’ll be cool to do it before the New Year so we are pretty excited for that. He is a way good guy. he is 22 years old and has been going threw some bumps in his life and came to church and felt a peace that he had never flat before and loved it there and so now he is going to be baptized. Not to sure for when hna. Lupita and fam. Villanueva are going to enter the water but I really hope I will be here for it. Transfers are this coming week on the 3rd I think it is. It was crazy in church yesterday we had 5 inv there just about more inv then people with the priesthood. The husband of hna lupita came for his first time as well Lorenzo. He seemed to enjoy it. I'm stoked to visit them this week and see how it went and hopefully put a date for baptism that will work for them. Everything is going great and I am loving life today is the last p day of this change and then only about 4 more changes. Time flies when you’re working. I hate that it goes by so fast but I have a lot to do it the little time that I have left.

I love you all and hope you guys enjoy Christmas this year as much as I did. Have a great new years and I promise you I will too :) I love all you guys.

Elder S Goff

Current Area: Victoria City, Mexico
Current Companion: Elder Tec

No comments: