The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Monday, April 5, 2010

From Elder S. Goff - "Amazing Conference!!!!"

So, not too much went on this week just an amazing conference!!!! First off I want to give a shout out to aunt B. you were looking good B and I let all the people I was sitting with know that you are my famous aunt :). All the gringos watched the conference in a different room then the rest of our stake so we could watch in English. I enjoyed it a ton!!!! There were a ton of talks that I liked a lot but the one that I think was for me was dieter F utchdorf. He talked on patience and that’s what I need to have right now. I have been getting down on myself about me Spanish and he helped me out a little bit. The lord will provide. The talk by l tom Perry was great too. His was on family and was amazing.
We just hit week 4 of this transfer and I think after this one I'll be moving. Not too much else happened this week but it was a good week I love you all

And tiff if you could print some off first then send me that’d be cool I love you thanks so much

Current Area: Monte Alto - Altamira, Mexico
Current Companion: Elder Tovar

No comments: