The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

From Elder S. Goff - "Exchanges!"

Hey,
I just found out exchanges.  I'm pretty sad I'm not going to get sent to the other mish cause I wanted to be able to go places that Danny Allen had been but its ok.  I am going to be senior comp now and I'm stoked!!!  My new comp's name is Elder Alderete.  He has one more exchange than my comp right now and I guess he is pretty dead but I'm still going to work hard I'm so excited!  It should be pretty great!  I love you all!!!!
Elder S. Goff

Current Area: Monte Alto - Altamira, Mexico
Current Companion: Elder Alderete

No comments: