The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Monday, April 26, 2010

From Elder S. Goff - "Senior Comp"

Soccer Time!

Wow so I can’t believe that about dad and his work that is so tough and makes me very sad. I really hope that he can find another one soon or that dent can help him out really fast. That scares me really bad. Tell him happy birthday and I love him a whole bunch.

I’m in my new area in Tampico now. I am now senior comp and with a guy that has over twice as much time with me in the mish. He seems cool but he doesn’t really like to be obedient but I don’t like to break rules so we’ll see how it goes because I’m now in charge.

This past week was good and me and Tovar kept on working till the end. I’m really going to miss that guy because we fell really well together but he is getting a kid now and I will still see him because I’m really not too far away.

I saw a lot of people today at the bus station which was really cool. Elder Jacobs is headed into Altamira now and I just got out of there but we might get to do something on some p day together so I’m excited.

All is good here I love you all and I will let ya'll know how this week goes in my new area and with my new comp. have a good week.

Elder S. Goff

Current Area: Down Town Tampico, Mexico - Unidad
Current Companion: Elder Alderete
 

No comments: