The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Monday, October 11, 2010

From Elder A. Goff - "Alrighty...Another good week."

Hey Family,

So by now you all know that I am now an active participant on Facebook and Blogger.com. It has been a little interesting trying to figure it all out again. I never used Blogger.com before, so that's completely new. I'm still trying to figure things out. We announced it in church on Sunday in one ward. The bishop there thinks it will be a great tool and the other bishop didn't seem to care at all. So only about half of the people know about it. It's more than before though. So more and more members are becoming our friends. Now we just have to figure out how to better use it as a missionary tool. There are a few resources for us to use to improve our blogs and to know how to use it better, but until I figure out how to use it better I'm in big trouble. Haha Elder House is always asking questions about it and I don't know most of the answers. So we dink around until we figure it out.

I got a letter from Jason Cosby on Saturday. It was good to hear from him. He is up at SUU going to school. He heard I was coming home soon. Haha Funny huh? I still have quite a while. He also heard I am going to school in Arizona. Probably not. I'm thinking Dixie or BYUI. So I don't know where he is hearing this nonsense from. :) Haha He seems to be doing really well.

Elder House and I learned a lot at the Leadership meeting in Billings on Tuesday. Went over a lot of the stuff we learned at leadership meeting. So now we are using those things in district meeting. It's been good. We have district meeting again tomorrow. Plus going to billings was nice because we got to go to Wal-Mart!! WOO HOO.

That's sweet Sawyer is Training and getting doubled in. That's what happened to me the first time I trained. It will for sure teach you a lot.

Tiff and Jason thanks for the HUGE package. That was a huge surprise. I really loved it. The portrait of myself was pretty sweet. I looked good.

We had a good week teaching wise. Didn't get as many in, but they were quality. That’s what counts right.

Not a whole lot happened this week. We just will get back on the horse and do it again this week. Hope you are all following my blog. I'm not very good at it yet, but just you wait. If you want to see anything on there let me know. I could use a lot of help. I love you all. Thanks for another e-mail Pops.

Love, Elder Austin Gene Goff

Current Area: Worland, Wyoming
Current Companion: Elder House

No comments: