The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

From Elder S. Goff - "Changes"

Well we just received changes and I found out where I am going. I'm getting a kid and I will be moving up north to Victoria City I will be opening an area and it should be a lot of fun. I have been really excited all week to get changes but I will miss this area and these people here but I know that everything will be great up there. Just thought I would let ya know. Oh and we also had a baptism today which was great to end this area with.

Love, Elder S Goff

No comments: