The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Monday, October 11, 2010

From Elder S. Goff - "Last week in Tampico for a while"

"Me and The Martinez Family. Brother Martinez was my Stake President and will be a general authority someday."

Well I found out changes on Saturday night of what was going on and I will be out of here at noon today. I have to go to the mission home get my kid and then we will go up to Victoria City later today to go get some work done. I don’t have a house yet so ill crash with other elders till we have a house for our area. I'm pretty stocked because there are a lot of people of there that are my buddies. Everyone that talks about Victoria says that it is the bomb so I’m excited. I’ll get to see some mountains for the 1st time in almost a year so that’ll be sweet.

This last week went well we did a couple of service projects with elder heppler in his area; we had a baptism and received changes. The services were a lot of fun. One of them was just cleaning the house of elder heppler because it was so gross. It looks amazing now. I didn’t take and before and after pictures but it was like night and day. It is going to be the spot to be on Mondays now I think.

Our baptism went well. I was nervous because we got there and the other elder that told me he would fill the font up for me didn’t do it. We couldn’t get the font to turn on either when we got there so we got a garden hose from outside and stuck it in there to fill it up. We started late but it was worth the wait I think. Everything went well in the service. We have another lady that wants to get baptized here but she only will do it if she can in the ocean. I’m sad I won’t be here to go and see it but I think it'll be way awesome I’m sure the members will send me pictures later though.

so I thought I would be a lot more happy to get out of here after 6 months but to tell the truth I’m really not I’m going to miss it a lot. It’s been tough but it has been a great place. I got a letter from pres today saying that it just seems like I keep getting tough assignment but what he has given me what he has felt I needed. I felt good he said that. I know he know where I need to be and with what missionary. He told me my next area isn’t going to be any easier then the last one but nothing is impossible and I need to go up there and change it and help the area out. I might not get to see the fruits but I know someone will someday and no matter what I know I will be growing myself. I’m going to go and just get to work and not think about what anyone has told me cause that doesn’t matter. Today is a new day and things will change.

Well I love you all and I hope you enjoy all the pictures ill see ya soon

Loves,

Elder Sawyer Garrett Goff

 "Me and my buddy Elder Hendricks from Mesa, AZ"

 "The fruit of 6 months, Elder Salazar, Frankling, Carlos Vasquez, and Me"

"Ladis, Me and Cesar. Ladis is getting ready to go on his mission and Cesar has been home for a year."

"Me and Elder Jensen, my buddy from Highland, UT"

"My name on a sign that I had been wanting to take a picture by since I got here."

"At interviews with Pres."

"Helping do service by cleaning the house of Heppler and Hendricks.
You should have seen the fridge from before."

"The crew - Salazar, Hendricks, Fankling, Me and Heppler"

Current Area: Victoria City, Mexico
Current Companion: Elder ???

No comments: