The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Monday, November 22, 2010

From Elder A. Goff - "4th area, 2nd week, 3rd transfer"

Hey everyone,

So by now you may know that Elder House had his appendix out. He has had chronic stomach pains for a while now and just never wanted to go to the doctor. Sister Snyder says it's her fault he ended up in the hospital. The night before she prayed that the pain would either go away or get bad enough for him to go to the hospital. haha Tuesday we woke up and went to Thermopolis about half an hour away to go on team ups with Elders Horspool and Jamsa. We did our online stuff and ate lunch, then went to their place for something. Elder house laid on the bed and was in a lot of pain. So he said I think I need to go to the hospital. So we drove back to Worland and went to the hospital. When we got there we went to the emergency room, and they did a cat scan and said he had appendicitis. However, they thought he had colitis or crones too. They weren't sure which.

He went in for surgery, and I had to leave. We had a leadership meeting in Billings on Wednesday and President still wanted me to go. So myself and the 2 district leaders drove to Billings and left 2 elders with Elder House. As well as a bunch of members who came to visit...A LOT! Anyways I went o the meeting and got back Wednesday night and stayed with Elder House in the hospital. He has some crazy staples. I'll send pictures later. :) One of the doctors even gave him pictures of his insides. :S It's pretty rad looking.

So we didn't get a whole lot done this week. A whopping 3 lessons were taught. haha BUMMER. But we worked out some team ups with another set of elders and also with some members who have offered to help us out while Elder House is down and out. There are such great people here. Taking care of my Elder House haha.

Tiff and Pops! Thank you so much for getting all the stuff for school done for me. I talked to President about starting to apply and he told me I can do whatever I need to. So I can start filling that stuff out you sent to me. I'll get signed up later today. So do I just need to let you know when I am finished filling it all out? I have no idea what this process is like haha. At least I have you to help. :)

I hope you start feeling better Tiff. Being sick is no fun. You are one tough chick though. Dealing with all that all the time. Did they ever do a cat scan with you tiff? They used this dye stuff with Elder House and did a cat scan. That's how they figured out about his crones and appendix. I wish I was a doctor so I could make you all better. Going to your goof ball bro would be scarier than another doc I think. :) I love you though. You are in my prayers. :) LOVE YOU ALL!!! MUAH!!! 33 days until I can call home.

Love, Austin

Current Area: Worland, Wyoming
Current Companion: Elder House

No comments: