The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Monday, November 29, 2010

From Elder S. Goff - "Thanksgiving"

Elders eating Thanksgiving dinner at the buffet  :)

This week went pretty well first off, Tiff I have been meaning to tell you that I met elder Hobbs from Ogden Utah and he is in my zone. He is a really good guy.

This week for thanksgivings I was down in Tampico for a training thing for all the leaders of the mission. I was there Thursday and Friday. We talked about the ways we can help the mission improve and about upcoming plans for this month. I’m really excited to see how the work goes this month I think it will be great. Also in the training on Thursday night president call took us all out to eat at a buffet and it was amazing a lot better than last year that’s for sure. When I was down there I went and stayed with some other elders and I was put with a guy who s name is elder Ochoa. He has the same amount of time as me but is a complete stud. We went out and were working together and we found some awesome people in his area that I think will progress. We were also able to put 2 baptism dates with a family we contacted. They are for Christmas day. Everything went really great.

We are working like crazy trying to find new people because we dropped a bunch that weren’t really doing anything. I want to have a little more success in this month so we are going to do all we can to make it happen.

Sorry don’t have too much time this week we are moving our house in just a bit and I have to go get some things ready I love you all have a great week

Love, Elder Goff



Current Area: Victoria City, Mexico
Current Companion: Elder Tec

No comments: