The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Monday, November 8, 2010

From Elder A. Goff - "Staying in Worland"

Hey Everyone.

I'm sure you already know from my facebook, but I am staying in Worland with Elder House for another 6 weeks. Which will be great. We work well together, and there as a lot going on I would hate to miss out on. The people that are really close are doing well. The hard part seems to be getting them to come to church. It's hard to go into a new place. Even when they know people who go. That's been the biggest struggle. I don't want to baptize someone who is just going to stop going after they are baptized. I want a solid baptism. Someone who really sees what they are learning. It's been hard not having someone like that yet. That person will come though. I know it.

This week was good. Spent most of the week of Team ups with the Lander and Riverton Elders. It was good to go down to Lander and see some of the people from there. I didn't get to see all the people I wanted to, but that's alright. I love team ups. I always seem to learn so much. That many Elders in that much time. You are bound to learn from them. Everyone has different spiritual gifts. It's pretty neat to see them use them all the time, and to see how they use them. I'm so impressed by missionaries. All of them. Each one has different talents and abilities. Each has personal problems, concerns and challenges. With all of those things weighing on them everyday they still go out, and try to help anyone they can. I love these Elders and Sisters. :D

Elder House and I got back on Friday and waited for transfer calls. We found out we were both staying. We lost Elder Catron, Elder Herber and Sister Nez. We got Elder Brunson. The Elder that Elder House trained. He is in Lander. While elder Butler and Sister Stallions are both training. So, their greenies won't be here until Wednesday.

Elder Ika is training as well. Elder Child is now a zone leader in Wyoming North. So I'll get to see him again. I haven't seen him in a long time. Elder Newman is a District Leader now. So my boys are growing up to be strong Elders in the mission. :) Papa Austy is so proud. haha

It sounds like everyone is doing alright. You should ask some questions or something. I feel like I don't give you all want you want to hear every week. Then I'll answer. :D I love you all.

Love, Elder Austin Gene Goff

Current Area: Worland, Wyoming
Current Companion: Elder House

No comments: