The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Monday, May 10, 2010

From Elder A. Goff - "Good Talking to Everyone"

It was so good to hear everyone's voices. I talked to Pops and Mops and Joli. Tiff and Jason. Glen and Garrett and I also Called Sister Mangum. I got to talk to Preston who called me. I even tried calling his mom, but she didn't answer. So I just left a voice mail. Seems like everyone id doing pretty good.
Jason's Eye looks pretty rad. I have a scar like that above my right eye. I took an Elbow in Basketball my sophomore or Jr year I don't remember, but I had to get stitches too. Way to beat up the young men Jason.

I also got a letter from sister mangum today. She was a little unhappy I claimed she would come to Lander and hit me. Therefore, I take back what I said. She wouldn’t harm a fly. :D All Better?!

I'd like to remind Mom or Tiffany. I would like the Recipe for Tater tot Casserole and for Texas Sheet Cake. I'mma cook :D Please and Thank you. I don't really have a whole lot to say. I mean come on. I talked to you guys yesterday. It's all good. I'm happy I got to though. Make sure you forward my actual e-mail to Sister Mangum too. She likes to see all the pics.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN!!! (I lost count though) :D

Love, Elda G

I forgot my stinkin camera cord. I'll send double next week. Cross my heart

Current Area: Lander, Wyoming
Current Companion: Elder Ika

1 comment:

Myrn said...

hey there Elder Austin Gene Goff...
You are the man! I am glad to hear you are doing so well. I am so proud of youand Soy boy. You are both encrediable young men. You are a credit to your family and the church. Keep up the good work! I will try to drop you a line more often. I've just been a little lost since Grandma's death. Keep working hard. Love ya tons.
Aunt Myrn