The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

From Elder A. Goff - I will not with ink and pen write unto thee

Hey Family,

I’ll see you on Thursday, April 28, 2011 at the St. George Airport at approximately 12:30 PM.  Please be prepared to hug me.

I know this e-mail is short and maybe not what you expected, but I hope these scriptures will explain my reasons well enough.

2 John 1:12  Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.

3 John 1:13-14 I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee:
But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.

And last of all…Advice to girls…
Proverbs 8:17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

Love, Elder Austin Gene Goff

Current Area: Billings, Montana
Current Companion: Elder Adams

No comments: