The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

From Elder A. Goff - "I'm going to say it....HOLY CRAP."


Two and a half weeks.  I have never had butterflies so much in my life.  I try so hard not to think about it, but it's impossible.  I promise I am still working hard and doing what I'm supposed to, but it’s just hard not to think about it.  I have really felt every feeling in the world this transfer, as I explained in my most recent blog post. www.elderagoff.blogspot.com   that will explain how I have been feeling...well kind of.  I can't explain the feelings I've had.  I am scared, I am excited, I am ready, I'm not ready, I want to stay forever, and I feel like I will be doing this forever.  It won’t sink in until I get on the plane I don't think.  In a lot of ways it breaks my heart.  I am excited to see my family!  That will be awesome.  I love being a missionary though.  Can you even believe that I ever thought of not coming on a mission?  Crazy.
   We had a good week this week though.  Elder Adams and I drove to Powell, Wyoming for our Wyoming north Zone Training.  It went well and after we went on team ups with the Zone leaders.  I got to go on team ups with Elder Child for the last time.  Once again...Noticing lasts.  Which can get pretty lame after a while.  Then we went to Riverton for the Wyoming South Zone Training and after that I got to go to Lander and see a few people.  I love Lander!  It was great to be back there.  I always feel like I never left when I go to an old area.  The next morning we went to Worland for team ups and got to see a few others too.  It's been a pretty uneventful week.  Not a lot has happened other than more traveling.  I still haven't found out my track for BYU-I yet.  So Mom and Pops!  If you get anything from BYU-I in the mail...OPEN IT! And let me know if it's my track.  I have been waiting for weeks and weeks to find out, then in dawned on me...well maybe it gets sent to my house address.  So if you get it please let me know. 
   Funny story...I made my last planner and put a picture of a plane on it and lost it a couple weeks later.  Made a new planner and accidently washed it with my whites last night...Sad day.  I have never lost a planner on my mission.  Now I have lost one and washed the other in the same transfer.  So I'm trying to decide if I even want to make another one for the last couple of weeks.  I'll send a picture of how I'm deciding. :)  I sure do love you all.  Can't believe it's so close.  See you soon.

Love, Elder Goff

I almost forgot.  I tried and failed to eat a one pound burger from Fuddruckers a couple weeks back.  So when we didn't have a dinner on Saturday we went to Fudd's with Elder Ika and Elder Krambeck, so I could attempt the one pounder again.  With much pain and even less enjoyment I was able to accomplish an item I have had on my bucket list since the day I was born.  I finished the One pound burger.  It was rad.  I woke up the next morning and felt like I got hit by a train!  Totally worth it, and I'll never have to do it again.
   And second, I was able to take a bath in a massive tub in Worland at the Cannons, where the Elders live now.  So I wanted to include explanation for my shenanigans. :) love ya!





Current Area: Billings, Montana
Current Companion: Elder Adams

No comments: