The Elders LOVE Comments!

Both of the Elders have asked me to send them the comments people leave on this blog after reading their e-mails and looking at their pictures... One problem... No one comments! Leave the Elders some comments each week after you read their e-mails and check out their pictures! They'll love hearing from ALL of you! Thanks!

Monday, April 4, 2011

From Elder S. Goff - "NO TE RINDAS!!!! NUNCA"

"My new zone, after conference"

  Well first off I’m for sure down with doing that triathlon with Jason in September that would be awesome. I was going to ask you tiff if you could check on the internet and see when the community college in Roosevelt, UT starts the next semester. I would like to go up there and work but I want to be doing some kind of studying as well and check to see if I'll be able to transfer the credits to UVU in Orem because I think that’s where I'm going to end up going. I just want to start figuring out what is going to go down. Thank you.
  This week went well we really didn’t get too much done in our area cause of conference this weekend and cause we had a 2 day trip to Tampico with all the zone leaders of the mish. It went really well though.
  So the first couple days here I got to chill with me buddy heppler. I came here to take his place and he took off Wednesday morning to go back to St. George with his family. It was cool because I really didn’t think I was going to see him again here in the mish but I did for one last time. me and my comp elder botello are getting along great we have the same amount of time and its cool cause he knows what he is doing.  I really thought it was going to be a lot more stressful to be ZL but its not you just have to be a good missionary and be an example to the rest and well that’s what I’m doing. It’s a lot easier than training that’s for sure. I don’t have to worry about him teaching apostasy or anything like that and he can help me get better. It’s going awesome. We have big plans to turn this zone around. Pres always seems to send me to tough places but I love it. This zone has had some struggles but we are going to help it out a ton this change. I’m excited.
  I really enjoyed conference this weekend there are a few talks that I want to say some stuff about. In the last session there was a man from the 70 named Benjamin de Hoyos. He came to my mission about a year ago and I got to hang out with him. I sat with him and his wife to eat and we hung out and well he gave a talk and I felt awesome because I got to hang out with him before. I loved the talk from elder dallin h oaks about our priorities and desires along with Richard j Mayes from the 70 that talked about the importance of the family and the one that hit me the hardest was president monson in the priesthood session. It was like a smack in the face. he was talking about how guy shouldn’t wait to get married they just need to do it and well I was planning on getting home and having some alone time but it made me think about what I really need to do. He said COOSE YOUR LOVE, LOVE YOUR CHOICE. It’s a pretty cool saying I think. It was all a great conference. I only saw aunt B 3 times but no worries I let the whole stake of mante México know who elder goff's aunt is haha.
  Well I love you all and hope things are going good for yall back home be good and take care.

Love Elder S GOFF

"My comp and I"

"Babies do not want me"

"I have my own bib"

"The city of Mante"
Current Area: Mante, Mexico
Current Companion: Elder Botello

No comments: